Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Re-Release of Hospice

Yesterday The Antlers re-released their stunning debut Hospice through Frenchkiss records, which also made it available on vinyl. When I first heard it, I wasn't blown away. There were many people and publications saying that it was one of the finer releases of the year, and I just didn't see it. Yet, with more listens it has indeed won me over and proven why it has gotten all the accolades it has received. I strongly suggest picking up a copy of this haunting album and discover why there's so much buzz about it. In addition, they released a video of the best stand alone song from the album "Two" which is embedded below. And finally, feel free to check out all that the blog has done with The Antlers in the past, including Bishop's interview with the band and review of Hospice.












iTunes / amazon / Insound

-Chandler

No comments: