Saturday, August 15, 2009

ASXCVS@#&$! Mix

Wow, has it been an exhausting couple of weeks. Between working non-stop at my just-above-minimum-wage job, playing a couple of fun (yet stressful) shows with my band, and helping out with some general housework, my brain is fried. Lucky for me, I'm waking up in four hours and taking a nine hour drive to Maine, where I'll vacation for a week with my family on the coast. Since I'll be gone for the week, I thought I'd leave you all with a mix! Perhaps it might be more accurate to call this a miniature mix, but it's a mix nonetheless. These four songs are rather reflective of my current state, somewhere between a stress induced meltdown and the unabashed enthusiasm that comes along just before such a life-saving vacation. Crank up the volume and freakkk outttt.

The Black Keys - Have Love Will Travel
Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time
Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows
Arcade Fire - Wake Up


-Chris

No comments: