Saturday, August 22, 2009

Song o' the Week #27

I've had this song stuck in my head for a while now, and I don't really know why. I haven't listened to it in a long time, yet somehow it continues to pleasantly plague me many times throughout the day. Maybe it'll help those who are experiencing the heat like I am with it's wintry lyrics. Or maybe not.

Animal Collective- Winters Love
iTunes / amazon



As an added bonus, I was getting all Tarantino'd out to prepare for his latest film Inglourious Basterds by watching a few of his past endeavors, and I decided to help you do the same. To get you in the mood I figured I'd post the theme from True Romance and "Little Green Bags," the song that plays during the opening credits of Reservoir Dogs. Hopefully you'll enjoy both and go to see his new film, which I can't give enough praise for.

Hans Zimmer- You're So Cool (True Romance)

George Baker Selection- Little Green Bags
iTunes

-Chandler

No comments: