Thursday, August 6, 2009

Woops.


Every once and a while, things get busy and we become the four laziest bloggers in the world. Recently, Chandler and I have been working so much our brains are melting. Today was even worse than usual, because both of us were running on two and half hours of sleep. How come we got no sleep? Well, Chandler, Donovan, and I took a drive to Cambridge, Mass. yesterday in order to go see a wonderful band called The Rural Alberta Advantage. We got home at 4AM and started our eight hour shift at 730 this morning. Ooph. Long story short, we had a great night (but not such a great morning). You can expect some pictures of the show soon!

But right now, I've got to take care of something. I just noticed that somehow, I've never posted any Bjork! How has this happened? She's a total oddball and I couldn't love her more for it. Here's a song off of Homogenic.


-Chris

No comments: