Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Song o' The Week #25

It's been a long time since a song o' the week for two reasons. One is that there actually hasn't been a song that's captivated me for most of a week lately, but also because work takes up a lot more time and energy than school does. So when classes start again you can count on rather steady song o' the weeks. If that's what you guys look for.

Anyway, I listened to this song before we left for VT, and it was stuck in my head the whole time. Incidentally, I heard it when I listened to Thom Yorkes solo set from the Latitude Fest the other day, but have the earlier recording from I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings basically on repeat. The more I listen the more I feel like it's becoming one of my favorite Radiohead songs. Yorke's voice just sounds so sincere and vulnerable as he's pleading throughout the song, I can't help but fall in love with it. Can you?


Radiohead- True Love Waits (Acoustic)
iTunes / amazon

-Chandler

No comments: