Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday Wiggles!

We haven't done a Wednesday Wiggles post in a long time, and I thought it was a good time to bring it back now that it feels like summer has really begun. The high schoolers are out, it's getting warmer, and the Northeast is actually seeing the sun! So here's some tuneage to help you tear up the carpet during the upcoming weekend.

Avenue- Can You Feel It (Soda Boys Remix)
I have no idea how this got on my computer, but I'm glad. It's great.
Soda Boys MySpace

The Avalanches- Live at Dominoes
iTunes / amazon
How did the Avalanches do it? I don't know, but they did it so right and it's just so good.
The Avalanches MySpace

Semi Auto vs. Queen- Take It Slow (Half-A-Remix)
Semi Auto was kind enough to send this exclusively to us, and we're more than happy to post it for them. Plus, it's pretty bumpin'.
Semi Auto Myspace

Justice- Stress
iTunes / amazon
I know, I know. "Straight Justice, Chandler? No remix? What is this, '07?" The fact is, no one makes 'em like Justice. And Justice doesn't make 'em like "Stress". So just play it loud and enjoy.
Justice MySpace

-Chandler

No comments: