Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Early Present!

While I still have time, I figured I'd post a song that I've been listening to as an early Christmas present. Because, why not?


Now, I know Chris is our remix guy, but I'm our Passion Pit guy. This remix of the fantastic "Sleepyhead" has been getting a good deal of play on the ol' iTunes. For some reason I picture the start of it being performed in the Middle Ages, with trumpets and other brass hanging out of castle windows, and then I guess a bunch of modern equipment being controlled by peasants and other townsfolk as it goes on. Anyways, I really like what The Mummers have done in this one because they changed many aspects while keeping the ones that make it great, which I guess is exactly the formula for a good remix.


Passion Pit- Sleepyhead (Mummers Remix)



And as an added bonus, if you're looking for another "Sleepyhead" remix, check this one out. It's a lot more techno-ish, but I highly recommend it as well. Maybe not as innovative as the above one, but still super-cool.

Passion Pit- Sleepyhead (Wallpaper Dio Remix)



-Chandler

No comments: