Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Goldaline

What's up guys? Donovan here, aka Goldaline (NMH reference). I'm excited to be posting for fork/knife and hope we can provide a truly spine-tingling musical experience to all of you out there. As for me, I'm what you'd like to call your typical "hopscotch music" guy. My preferences range from the truly whimsical to the dark and epic. I'm also a guy who likes to put on some dance music when no one else is around, turn out the lights and "boogie in the dark." My favorite band is the Decemberists, but I'll give almost anything a shot. To show that there are no boundaries to good music, I give you an Icelandic rock band that burst onto the scene right before the turn of the century and has been going strong since.

Sigur Ros- Inní mér syngur vitleysingur

No comments: