Friday, December 19, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 7)

So today I give you one of my favorites, a nice indie Christmas song. Jason NeSmith used to be in the band Of Montreal, but now fronts a great little gathering named Casper and The Cookies. Like most of the lesser known bands I've heard of, I first heard these guys when they did a Daytrotter session with Poison Control Center last year. This was really the standout track for me, just because it gets stuck in my head whenever I hear it. I've included the Daytrotter version below, which contains a bit more vulgar lyrics. But if you're liking this, head over to their other Daytrotter session (yup, they did two), and/or their MySpace.


Casper and The Cookies- Kiss Me Beneath the Christmas Tree


Casper and The Cookies/Poison Control Center- Fuck Me Beneath the Christmas Tree


-Chandler

No comments: