Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 12)

The last one! There's so many songs I wanted to fit in this segment that I won't be able to get in, so I guess they'll just have to wait until next year. Anywho, today's song is by a band that I have a weird relationship with. It's not that I dislike them, it's just their most recent LP Narrow Stairs was a disappointment for me, as is their gain of popularity. It might be that I'm just getting tired of Ben Gibbard's voice, and I just don't know why. Regardless, Death Cab for Cutie covered this great Christmas track, much like many, many other bands. So enjoy the last of the Christmas posts for now, and we'll be sure to do the same thing next year. By the way, I think there's a conspiracy that Ben Gibbard and Colin Meloy are the same person. You make the call.














Death Cab for Cutie- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)


-Chandler

No comments: