Saturday, December 13, 2008

I LOVE IT!!!

Ok, so anybody who is reading this has probably heard of La Blogotheque, and should know that it is absolutely fantastic. This site houses some of my favorite online videos, and one of them I would probably consider my absolute favorite. Which one you ask? Yeasayer 2080/Tightrope. This video encompasses what music is all about - getting together and making something that is fun and everybody enjoys. It is absolutely impossible not to get a rush of adrenaline when the entire room bursts out into singing, there is nothing else like it, it just makes you get up sing and dance.

Another question you may be, Why are you posting this now Ryan? Well I'll tell you why. Last night, after spending numerous hours locked in my room studying the terrible subject of biology I found myself in the shitiest of moods. I asked myslelf, what could cheer me up? I had a revelation, this video! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I do. It lifted me up like nothing else last night, and every time I watch it.


-Bishop

No comments: