Thursday, December 18, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas (Day 6)

Okay, okay, this isn't technically a Christmas Song. But it deals with winter, it's a great song, and it's an excuse to post a pic of Zooey Deschanel.
UPDATE: Congrats goes to Zooey on her engagement! And I suppose a "Sorry" should go to Death Cab for Cutie front man Ben Gibbard for using his fiancée as eye candy.


When I first saw "Elf", I thought Zooey was simply an actress. With She and Him's LP this year, she changed that quite a bit, pairing with M.Ward rather flawlessly. I really like her voice, and I am anxious to see what other surprises she has in store for us. In addition, I'm including the Dino version of the song. Because, c'mon. It's the Dino.

Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone- Baby, It's Cold Outside


Dean Martin- Baby, It's Cold Outside



-Chandler

No comments: