Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Album by Beast Drops Today

I'm going to throw it out there; we get a lot of shit in our blog's inbox. If you don't believe me, check out this post of a video we received, for which the only purpose is to pick you up if you're feeling bad about yourself. Therefore, I'm always skeptical whenever I see something in there. Thankfully, today I found something delightful, interesting, and a bit jarring. It's a track by Beast, off their self-titled debut album, called "Mr. Hurricane." I don't know what to make of it, at first I wasn't sure, but it has a definite "fungal creep" about it, and I mean that in the best possible way. I've listened to it a few times today, and I thought I'd share it with the world. I have to be honest, I haven't purchased the album yet, almost exclusively because I have no money, but if you do have some, I'd recommend it, because it's probably a whole lot of fun.

Beast - Mr. Hurricane
iTunes

Buy Album: Amazon/iTunes

-Donovan

No comments: