Monday, February 16, 2009

Music Movies Monday #5

This MMM is a little different from the previous ones. I'm going to put up a couple of videos that I just find funny that were in my recent memory, and then throw a song that I'm digging at the moment at the bottom. So here goes.
Monty Python is best known for the Holy Grail movie, but The Flying Circus has a whole lot of laughs also. This is the best known sketch, as well as one of the funniest.



The next two are parts one and two of Norm Macdonald's Roast of Bob Saget. Now, a lot of people didn't think this was funny, including the crowd. But Donovan and I agree that this is pretty much the pinnacle of comedy, so you decide for yourself.





Finally, I don't like many CollegeHumor videos that much, but I think this is one of their best. Simpsons did it.


There you have it. Oh, and here's "Silent Shout," the song o' the weekend.

The Knife- Silent Shout

-Chandler

No comments: