Thursday, January 8, 2009

Phish Releases Reunion Tour Dates



Okay, so even though I am passed my Phish phase, but when I heard that they were getting back together I was jubilant. I must admit that I seldomly listen to them anymore, but whenever I do, I remember the genius that is Phish and I cannot wait to see them live. Back in October the band announced that they would headline a three night stand at the Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA March 6-8, 2009. More recently they have released more tour dates in June, so take a look and I strongly encourage you to buy tickets if this once-in-a-lifetime band comes near you. They are legends.

03/06 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum
03/07 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum
03/08 - Hampton, VA @ Hampton Coliseum
06/04 - Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach
06/05 - Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach
06/06 - Mansfield, MA @ Great Woods
06/07 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Center
06/09 - Asheville, NC @ Asheville Civic Center
06/16 - St. Louis, MO @ Fox Theatre
06/18 - Burgettstown, PA @ Post-Gazette Pavilion
06/19 - Noblesville, IN @ Deer Creek Music Center
06/20 - East Troy, WI @ Alpine Valley
06/21 - East Troy, WI @ Alpine Valley


-Bishop

No comments: