Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

I still get giddy when I get a day off from school due to snow, and I thought I'd share the excitement. After this I'll build snowmen and forts, battle the other side of North in a snowball fight, and partake in other fun snow-related activities despite the fact that I'm in college. But now, I thought I'd post a snow song so everyone can share my joy. I was skeptical when first listening to Regina Spektor, and some of her songs are still hit or miss for me. But after searching for "snow" in my iTunes, this seemed like the best song to post. Donovan says this demo version, as opposed to the one featured on Begin to Hope, possesses piano that is "ballin,'" which I think is a good thing. So enjoy your day off if you got one. And if you didn't, well, I hope Regina can lift your spirits a little.

Regina Spektor-20 Years of Snow
Buy Song: iTunes

-Chandler

1 comment:

Boney King said...

you guys got the day off!?!?! me and hoge are sitting in feet of snow and you guys get a few flurries and go haywire. pfft.

Nice Post!